Frank Speaking Live

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Video - The New Marketing Revolution


Two years ago I predicted that video was going to change the way we all did business on the internet.

Take a look at a March 2008 report by comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world statistics.

US Internet users viewed 11.5 billion videos online during the month of March 2008.

139 Million U.S. Internet users watched an average of 83 videos per viewer in March 2008.

73.7% of the total U.S. Internet Audience viewed video online during the month of March.

84.8 million viewers watched 4.3 billion videos on YouTube, alone!

47.7 million viewers watched 400 million videos on MySpace.com (8.4 videos per viewer).

The average online video duration was 2.8 minutes.

The average online video viewer watched 235 minutes of video.


Video has literally changed the way I do business. Take a look at the results:

My video mails have brought me in 10,000 new subscribers


I get regular bookings and product sales from my videos.


I am able to monitor the number of viewings from the different sites


I have included video in all my websites and blogs

I have discovered an incredible way of using video as a search engine optimiser - I can get to page one for a short time with almost any keywords.


On July 28th I will be running a teleseminar sharing all the details, take a look at Seminar for all the information and to register.


Full details of the Video Masterclass Teleseminar

No comments: