Frank Speaking Live

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Walking with Tigers - Book Release

It has taken years to happen, but finally my book is being released around the world with the launch date of 29th September. Last November I was approached by the UK's largest independent publisher to write a book called 'Walking with Tigers' which has been my main keynote speech for the last number of years. With a lot of sweat and help (thanks Karen) I managed to complete it by the deadline.
The book is called - Walking with Tigers, Success Secrets from the World's Top Business Leaders. It is all about the great achievers I have met and worked with over the years and filled with great stories, information and ideas to grow your business and yourself.
One of my aims is to get the book to number one on Amazon when it launches and this is where I need your help. If you purchase the book on the launch date and email me the
Amazon receipt, I will direct you to a download site with over $500 worth of software and Ebooks.
Click here for a short excerpt from the book

No comments: