Frank Speaking Live

Saturday, July 28, 2007

News and Views from Frank Furness


It is ages since my last written newsletter. I have been on the road constantly with trips in the last 3 months to Asia, Dubai, South Africa, USA and for a sorely needed vacation to Spain.


It has its drawbacks and advantages, every time I return it is like a honeymoon, but I get worried when my son calls me uncle and my dog bites me.

Asia was as wonderful as ever and in Manilla I presented to Young Entrepreneurs organisation which is one of my favourite, dynamic groups worldwide. One of the members owns the second largest TV station and numerous magazines. We were all invited to the 'Maxim top 100 models' party and I really had to force myself to go along. When I tried to convince my wife Candice that it was all in the goodwill of developing relationships, she just didn't seem to buy it. I can never understand women!

Malaysia was as wonderful as ever. I don't know what it is about the country that I love so much, the food, the atmosphere - really it is the people. They are the most wonderful people on earth, friendly and warm and hospitable.

I ran my 'Speakers Bootcamp' in Kuala Lumpur and Johannesburg and once again was blown away by the people attending. Delegates included the famous adventurer Zuraina Dato' Zaharin, TV programme 'Survivor' winner Vanessa and Ricky de Agrela who is the first person to fly around the world in a microlight. I have just finished reading his book Freedom Flight which makes fascinating reading. It makes us realise we have one life to live, so let's make the best of it and do the things we always wanted to do before it's too late.

Life has its wonderful twists and turns. I lost contact with my cousins on my mother's side 25 years ago which was a great pity as we were very close. Three months ago, I received an email out of the blue from my cousin Nicola in Cape Town who had traced me through the internet. This was incredible and after so long it was as if no time had passed at all. She told me that her brother Harry was now living in Singapore and sister Debbie in California. The timing couldn't be better, I was leaving the following week for Asia so met up with Harry and his fiancé Eve in Singapore and a month later had a trip to California and could spend the weekend with Debbie, Ron and the boys. I love it when a plan comes together.

When I returned from my trip to South Africa, I brought my mom with for a three month vacation with us. When she arrived I had a new laptop and multitude of other gadgets for her and she amazed me (not really, she is fantastic) at how quickly she picked up everything to do with the latest technology. Right now she is submitting my articles to the directories and my videos to all the online video sites. Okay, you may be thinking this is cheap labour, but where else is she going to get hugs and kisses every day at work from some good looking guy. (That would be my son who is home on vacation from his law studies).

Something new I will be adding to the newsletters and video tips is a product review. As many of you know, I love Internet marketing and now have 52 websites producing income. My aim is to get this up to a couple of hundred and then sit back in the sun at our place in Spain and watch the money roll in. I want to tell you, it takes a lot of hard work and dedication in the begining. I spend a fortune on tools, software and affiliate programmes. Some work and some are aload of rubbish, so I will review those that work and are making me money (there'e that word again).

When I was in San Diego I was fortunate enough to be speaking in a session with some of the world's top internet marketers including Alex Mandossian, Mike Stewart and Tom Antion. After the session I conducted video interviews with some of them to share with you and in this newsletter take a look at what Mike Stewart, the Internet video and audio guy has to say.

Take a look at the special feature on Rosalind Gardner who makes a fortune with affiliate programmes. I bought her Ebook and it is the one book I refer to all the time.
Please order my book when it is released and email me the receipt for the link to $500 worth of software.

Also, take a look at my Wealth Creation Masterclass in October. Places are limited to 25 and will be run in beautiful Oxford

Pre order your copy of 'Walking with Tigers'

No comments: