Frank Speaking Live

Friday, December 29, 2006

Frank Furness - Interview with an Astronaut

In November I was fortunate enough to be invited to speak at the National Speakers Association enterprise lab in Phoenix.
On the Saturday night a few of us went out to a restaurant for supper and I got speaking with the person next to me and heard an incredible story. Rick Searfoss was an astronaut and captained three missions into outer space. His story was fascinating and so much of his training and missions have principles that could apply to each of us in our everyday business.
Can you imagine what he could share about focus, leadership, team building?
We stayed in touch and when I returned to London, I phoned Rick and recorded a wonderful interview filled with anecdotes, stories and practical tips and techniques.
Take a listen to the recording and then take a look at the incredible photos that Rick shared with all my subscribers.
Rick's photos from outer space.
Thanks Rick.
Listen to the recording with

No comments: